Wargrave Snooker Club Membership
The annual membership is from June to May – reduced fees apply if joining after 1st December.
There are a number of ways you can join:
- Click here to complete the application form online and pay electronically
- Download and complete the application form in Adobe Reader or similar, email it back and pay electronically (details are on the form)
- Download and complete the application form, print and pay at the snooker club bar
- Download and complete the application form, print and deliver/post to : Glene Sandom, Wargrave & District Snooker Club, Woodclyffe Hostel, Church Street, Wargrave. RG10 8EP
- Obtain a form from behind the snooker club bar, complete and pay at the bar
Please note there is a £2 surcharge for cheque payment.
Download a copy of the Membership Application Form.
18 – 64 years
65 years and over
14 – 17 years
Couples and accompanied children 10 – 13 years
18 – 25 years – please supply proof of full time education